This month we’re highlighting research on large language models like ChatGPT. This is an incredibly dynamic area of research, and there are new papers on the topic daily. Stay tuned to read the latest research on the subject.
We also provide a collection of papers on generative AI on our Generative AI Special Topic Hub that is regularly updated with papers. You can access that here.
Below are a list of papers which have been tweeted through our Twitter account, or will be in the coming week. We’ll continue to add papers as the month goes on.
Papers on LLMs:
- AI as Agency Without Intelligence: On ChatGPT, Large Language Models, and Other Generative Models
- AI-Generated Inventions: Implications for the Patent System
- AI Tools for Lawyers: A Practical Guide
- AI Will Not Want to Self-Improve
- Artificial Intelligence and the First Amendment
- Artificial Intelligence, Capabilities, Liabilities: Interactions in the Shadows of Regulation, Antitrust – And Family Law
- A Scanner Darkly: Copyright Infringement in Artificial Intelligence Inputs and Outputs
- Can ChatGPT Forecast Stock Price Movements?
- Can Professors and Students Detect ChatGPT Essays?
- ChatIPCC: Grounding Conversational AI in Climate Science
- ChatGPT and the Course Vulnerability Index
- ChatGPT and Works Scholarly: Best Practices and Legal Pitfalls in Writing with AI
- Copyright Safety for Generative AI
- Creative Mutation: A Prescriptive Approach to the Use of ChatGPT and Large Language Models in Lawyering
- Generative AI and Firm Values
- Generative LLMs and Textual Analysis in Accounting: (Chat)GPT as Research Assistant?
- GPT-4 Passes the Bar Exam
- How to Promote AI in the US Federal Government: Insights from Policy Process Frameworks
- Incorporating ChatGPT into a Financial Data Science Course with Python Programming
- Large Language Models Reduce Agency Costs
- More Human than Human: Measuring ChatGPT Political Bias
- Negligent AI Speech: Some Thoughts About Duty
- Occupational Heterogeneity in Exposure to Generative AI
- Taking AI Risks Seriously: A Proposal for the AI Act
- The Affordances and Contradictions of AI-Generated Text for Second Language Writers
- Toward Human-Centered AI Management: Methodological Challenges and Future Directions
- Using GPT for Market Research
- What Should ChatGPT Mean for Bioethics?