1. Just Post It: The Lesson from Two Cases of Fabricated Data Detected by Statistics Alone
by Uri Simonsohn (University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School)
2. How to Read a Legal Opinion: A Guide for New Law Students
by Orin Kerr (George Washington University – Law School)
3. Does the Shiller-PE Work in Emerging Markets?
by Joachim Klement (Wellershoff & Partners Ltd.)
4. Earnings Quality: Evidence from the Field
by Ilia Dichev (Emory University – Goizueta Business School) and John Graham (Duke University – Fuqua School of Business) and Campbell Harvey (Duke University – Fuqua School of Business) and Shivaram Rajgopal (Emory University – Goizueta Business School)
5. Why Has Regional Convergence in the U.S. Stopped?
by Peter Ganong (Harvard University) and Daniel Shoag (Harvard University – Harvard Kennedy School (HKS))